Thank you for a great meeting!
The next ISCB Latin America conference will be held March 19-21, 2012, in Santiago, Chile. Visit the website for full details.
Welcome to ISCB Latin America 2010
ISCB eagerly supports the growth of regional and specialist meetings. One such meeting was the first ISCB Latin America Conference in Montevideo, Uruguay, which took place from the 13th to the 16th of March, 2010.
The first International Society for Computational Biology Regional Latin American meeting (ISCB-LA) will take place in March 2010 in Montevideo, Uruguay. Each year the International Society for Computational Biology (ISCB), through its series of conferences and meetings, brings together scientists and students from all over the world. ISCB understands the pivotal role that conferences play in the development of innovative ideas and scientific discovery. It is our goal that the ISCB Regional Conferences will provide the opportunity to every computational biologist worldwide to attend lectures in their region from world-renowned scientists, and share knowledge and discoveries with their peers. We are confident the field has and will continue to grow, and that the proper support and expansion of knowledge will translate into sustained regional innovation. We hope that through the ISCB-LA the bioinformatics and computational biology community in Latin America will continue to unify and flourish.
- 7 November 2009 Call for Posters and Talks Opens / Registration Opens
- 20 December 2009 Submission of Posters and Talks Closes
- 16 January 2010 Notification of Acceptance of Posters and Talks / Travel Fellowship Applications sent to authors
- 16 January 2010 Call for Late Posters Opens (Excludes Travel Support)
- 1 February 2010 Submission of Late Posters Closes / Travel Fellowship Application Closes
- 8 February 2010 Notification of Acceptance of Late Posters / Notification of Travel Fellowships
- 13 February 2010 Early Registration Finishes
- 13-16 March 2010 ISCB Latin America
Click here to view the Preliminary Program!