Conference Photos are Available - Click here.
Here a few links (in french) to articles about the ISCB Africa ASBCB Conference:
- Mali: Une conférence internationale sur la bioinformatique
- Conférence internationale sur la bioinformatique : Une première en Afrique
- Discours d’ouverture de Mr Ousmane TOURE, Secrétaire général du Ministère de la Santé
- U.S. AMBASSADOR Speech
Conférence Internationale sur la Bioinformatique des Maladies Infectieuses
Find here the non-offical english translations of the french articles (kindly provided by Bruno Gaeta).
The conference will take place at:
AZALAI HOTEL SALAM
BP 104 - Bamako – Mali
Tél : + (223) 20 22 12 00
Fax : + (223) 20 22 36 37
If you registered for the conference and received a confirmation that indicated the venue would be the Bamako International Conference Center, please accept our apologies and be sure to arrive at the Azalai Hotel Salam for the conference presentations.
>> REMAINING REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED ONSITE IN MALI
The deadline for paper, poster and travel fellowship submissions closed on 20 August 2009 and acceptance notification has been finalized.
Help us promote the ISCB Africa ASBCB Conference by displaying the poster on your department's announcement board. Download it here:
ISCB is eager to support the growth of regional and specialist meetings. One such meeting is the first Joint ISCB Africa ASBCB Conference on Bioinformatics of Infectious Diseases, 30 November -03 December, 2009, in Bamako, Mali. The meeting is organized by the Malaria Research and Training Center, University of Bamako (Mali), the African Society for Bioinformatics and Computational Biology (ASBCB), the International Society for Computational Biology (ISCB), and the King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST).
Main Conference Venue: Azalai Hotel Salam, Bamako, Mali
Post Conference Workshops Venue: University of Bamako Medical School, Mali
IMPORTANT CONFERENCE DATES
Monday 1st June 2009:
- Travel fellowship application opens
- Paper and poster submission opens
- Registration opens
Thursday 20th August 2009 (COMPLETED):
- Submission and travel fellowship application deadline
Thursday 1st October 2009 (COMPLETED):
- Paper, poster and fellowship notification
Wednesday 23rd October, 2009 (CLOSED - REGULAR REGISTRATION REMAINS OPEN THROUGH 3rd DEC):
- Early registration deadline
Monday 26th October – Friday 6th November, 2009 (CLOSED):
- Call for Late Poster Submissions (Click here)
Monday 30th November – Thursday 3rd December, 2009:
- Main ConferenceFriday 4th December – Saturday 5th December, 2009:
- Student Workshops