ISCB offers a Member Job Board available to all to browse including Semantic Job opportunities. To see what is new visit: www.iscb.org/iscb-careers-cshals.
Stay up to date by subscribing to the RSS Feed here.
RSS Subscribe here to our jobs RSS feed
All current year ISCB members have job posting privileges, and can go straight to www.iscb.org/jobs to begin the posting process.
If you would like to post a job with ISCB but are not a current member you have three options:
1) Become a new member of ISCB, or renew an expired membership, for between $20 to $119 (depending on your geographic location), and have access to job postings for 12 months from the date of membership as often as needed, with no limit on the number of postings. (If you choose this option, please join us using the "Membership" section and then, after successful registration, re-login on the membership page to select Manage Job Postings from the User Menu on the left of the page).
2) Gain permission from anyone within your organization who might be a current member to access the ISCB job site with membership login and password, and then for the instructions in #1 above to begin the posting process.
3) As a non-member you may pay to post a job. Mail all the information of the job posting (see details below) and a check for $150 US Dollars made payable to ISCB to:
Suzi Smith, Administrative Support
International Society for Computational Biology - ISCB
9500 Gilman Drive, MC 0505
La Jolla, CA 92093-0505
Required Job Posting information:
• Position Type (Faculty, Post Doc Research Fellowships, Industrial & Commercial or other)
• Position Title
• Location (city, state/province/region, country)
• Duration (full time, part time, contract or temporary)
• Start Date
• Job Description
• Job Qualifications
• Reference or job # (if applicable)
• Contact Person
• Email Address
• Telephone #
• Fax #
• Method of Applying (i.e. fax resume)
Each job will be posted for 90 days and each posting from a non-member will require a $150 payment; every 4th posting for the same organization in a 12 month period is free.