Conference on Semantics in Healthcare and Life Sciences
- CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FOLLOWING CSHALS AWARD WINNERS:
AWARD PHOTOS - click here
- TUTORIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
Those attending the Callimachus Tutorial on Wednesday, February 26th, have three ways to maximize their experience. The tutorial will be interactive and projected to the room so everyone can follow along.
1. Those wishing to explore the code at their own pace are welcome to install Callimachus Open Source from http://callimachusproject.org.
2. Tutorial attendees are also being given the opportunity to get access to their very own copy of Callimachus Enterprise running on Rackspace Cloud.
We look forward to seeing you at the tutorial!
- NOW AVAILABLE!
--> Conference Agenda - click here
--> Poster Descriptions - click here
- Call for Papers extended til January 10, 2014.
- AWARDS - In recognition of outstanding work in the science of semantic technologies applied in health and life sciences, the CSHALS Organizing Committee is pleased to announce awards for Outstanding Papers and Posters at CSHALS2014. The most important research results presented at the conference, as determined by the Program Committee, will be recognized in the following way:
- A cash prize of $250 will awarded by the International Society of Computation Biology for the most outstanding student poster.
- Software licences for Sentient Knowledge Explorer PRO will be awarded by conference sponsors IO Informatics to authors of the most outstanding paper.
- November 15 - Enterprise and Scientific Data Sharing using Callimachus Tutorial announced with presenter David Wood. Full details available here.
- October 07 - CSHALS is now accepting submissions for full paper and poster submissions - full details available here.
- Conference Registration is now open - details available here.