ISCBacademy Webinar Series
Welcome to the ISCBacademy Webinar Series. In conjunction with the communities of special interest (COSIs), select presentations are invited to give a live-streamed talk about their research. Access to the webinar series is complimentary for ISCB members. Nonmember can join for a fee.
Be sure to check back regularly for information about upcoming webinars or to watch recordings of previous presentations.
Please use the links below to find more information or to register for an upcoming webinar:
- May 26 at 11:00AM EDT, Divergence in DNA Specificity among Paralogous Transcription Factors Contributes to Their Differential In Vivo Binding by Raluca Gordan and Ning Shen, hosted by RegSys COSI
- June 12, 2020 at 11:00AM EDT, Fast Coalescent-Based Computation of Local Branch Support from Quartet Frequencies by Erfan Sayyari, hosted by EvolCompGen COSI
- June 23, 2020 at 11:00AM EDT, Engineering Alternative Polyadenylation with Deep Generative Neural Networks by Johannes Linder, hosted by iRNA COSI and the RNA Society
- September 30, 2020 at 11:00AM EDT, RAxML-NG: a fast, scalable and user-friendly tool for maximum likelihood phylogenetic inference by Alexey Kozlov, hosted by EvolCompGen COSI
- Date TBD, IQ-TREE: a fast and effective stochastic algorithm for estimating maximum-likelihood phylogenies by Minh Bui, hosted by EvolCOmpGen COSI