Updated August 05, 2014
The RECOMB/ISCB Conference on Regulatory and Systems Genomics, with DREAM Challenges and Cytoscape Workshops is one of the premier annual meetings for computational and experimental scientists in the areas of regulatory genomics and systems biology. The conference will be held in San Diego, California, USA, November 09-14, 2014.
As in the past, the conference combines the following areas:
- Regulatory Genomics
- Systems Biology
- DREAM Challenges
And new to the conference this year:
- Cytoscape Workshops
The conference will present the latest findings about regulatory and systems genomics, foster discussion about current research directions, and establish new collaborations that will advance the development of a systems-level understanding of gene regulation. It will feature keynote presentations, oral presentations, and poster presentations.
- Network Visualization and Analysis
- Modeling and recognition of regulatory modules and motifs
- Epigenomics, chromatin state
- Non-coding Chromatin state establishment, maintenance, and role in development
- Regulatory non-coding RNAs
- Co-transcriptional, post-transcriptional, and translational regulation
- Regulatory networks
- Genetic, molecular, and phenotypic variation and human disease.
- Cellular signatures of biological responses and disease states
- Mathematical modeling and simulation of biological systems
- Methods for systematic validation of high-throughput biological predictions
- Single-cell biology, proteomics, signaling
- Ensemble approaches
- Translational systems biology
Learn more about submitting a paper or abstract.