The Next NGS Challenge 2013 - Coming Soon!
Don't miss your chance to attend the Next NGS Challenge, featuring the following outstanding program:
EMBnet Workshop - May 14
This workshop will consist of theoretical and practical sessions on the analysis of different types of next generation sequencing data. You will have the opportunity to work on:
Morning session, "RNA-seq and ChIP-seq data analysis" featured by Endre Barta (U. of Debrecen, Hungary) and Eija Korpelainen (CSC- IT Center for Science, Finland)
Afternoon session, " NGS and structural Biology" featured by Goran Neshich (EMBRAPA, Brazil), Jose R. Valverde (CNB-CSIC, Spain) and Gert Vried (CMBI, Hollandl).
Next NGS Challenge Conference - May 15 & 16
The conference includes two full days of programs, including presentations by the following keynote speakers:
- Ivo Gut, National Centre for Genome Analysis (CNAG), Barcelona, Spain
"High-Throughout DNA Analysis"
- Karla Neugebauer, Max Planck Institute for Molecular Cell Biology, Dresden, Germany - "The Role of Gene Architecture in Gene Expression"
- Janet Kelso, Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology, Leipig, Germany
"Sequencing Ancient Genomes"
- Leif Andersson, Uppsala University, Sweden
"How domestic animal genomics can teach human medicine and evolutionary biology"
- Michele Morgante, Istituto di Genomica Applicata (IGA), Paris , France
"Structural variation and the plant pan genomes"
Online registration for The Next NGS Challenge ends Thursday, April 25!
Don't miss this great conference and preceding workshop!
The Next NGS Challenge is a joint event of the EU COST Action SeqAhead, the EMBnet, the International Society of Computational Biology (ISCB) and the 7FP Project STATegra.
The conference will be held in Valencia, Spain, on May 14-16, 2013.
You can find further information at the Conference site: www.thenextngschallenge.org/.
We look forward to seeing you in Spain!
Ana Conesa, CIPF (Spain)
Chair, The Next NGS Conference 2013