NOV 6 - 9, 2016
Mark your calendars!
RSG with DREAM 2016: CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS!
Submit your research today to be part of this vibrant conference!
Abstract Submission for Oral Presentation
Deadline: September 1, 2016
Deadline: September 16, 2016
Possible topics include:
- Network visualization and analysis
- Regulatory motifs and modules
- Epigenomics and chromatin state
- Non-coding RNAs
- Regulatory networks
- Co-transcriptional, post-transcriptional, and translational regulation
- Signal transduction networks
- Genetic, molecular, and phenotypic variation and human disease
- Cellular signatures of biological responses and disease states
- Mathematical modeling and simulation of biological systems
- Methods for systematic validation of high-throughput biological predictions
- Single-cell transcriptomics
- Single-cell proteomics
- Machine learning methods for systems biology
- Translational systems biology