|Paper submission deadline: October 28, 2016
Highlights submission deadline:
January 20, 2017
Poster submission deadline:
February 17, 2017
Travel fellowship application deadline:
February 27, 2017
March 6, 2017
Call for Papers!
The 21st International Conference on Research in Computational Molecular Biology (RECOMB) 2017!
Hong Kong, May 3-6, 2017
The RECOMB conference series was founded in 1997 to provide a scientific forum for advances in computational biology and applications in molecular biology and medicine. The conference aims at bridging the computational, mathematical, statistical, and biological sciences, and bringing together researchers, professionals, students and industrial practitioners from all over the world for interaction and exchange of new developments in all areas of bioinformatics and computational biology. The conference will feature keynote talks by leading scientists, presentations of peer-reviewed high-quality research papers, presentations of exciting research developments that were published within the past year and poster sessions on latest research progress.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
* Molecular sequence analysis
* Sequencing and genotyping technologies
* Regulation and epigenomics
* Population and statistical genetics
* Evolution and comparative genomics
* Structure and function of non-coding RNAs
* Computational proteomics and proteogenomics
* Computational structural biology
* Protein structure and function
* Biological networks
* Computational systems biology