GLBIO 2014 Call for Papers & Registration OPEN
|January 29, 2014:
Call for Presentations Closes
February 28, 2014:
March 31, 2014:
Early Bird Registration Deadline
April 18, 2014:
Room Block Rate Deadline
|Become an ISCB Member and SAVE!|
Mark your calendars for the Great Lakes Bioinformatics Conference 2014!
May 16 - 18, 2014
Cincinnati Children's Hospital, University of Cincinnati
Interested in being a part of an elite and dynamic program? Call for original papers, highlights papers, and posters presentations is now open for submission.
Submit your research today!
Presentations in the following areas are particularly encouraged for all submissions:
- Algorithm Development & Machine Learning
- Databases & Ontologies
- Text Mining & Natural Language Processing
- Bioimage Analysis
- Biological Networks
- Chemical Biology
- Clinical Informatics & Epidemiology
- Disease Models & Molecular Medicine
- Evolutionary, Comparative, & Meta-Genomics
- Gene Regulation & Transcriptomics
- Mass Spectrometry & Proteomics
- Personalized Genetics and Genomics: Exome, Genome, Transcriptome
- RNA & Protein: Structure, Modification, Localization, Interaction, Function
Register and find out more about this exciting and unique gathering of industry experts and collegiate giants.
Mark your calendar today and join us in Cincinnati at GLBIO 2014!