Invest in you, your research field - Become an ISCB Member Today!
International Society for Computational Biology (ISCB) has emerged as the leading professional society for participants in the field of computational biology and bioinformatics. This diverse group of nearly 3,400 global members includes researchers, practitioners, technicians, students, and suppliers. ISCB Members find their experience and our benefits far exceed the investment.
ISCB Membership Benefits
Take advantage of ISCB member discounts and attend just one ISCB official conference and your membership pays for itself!
- Up to $175 savings on ISCB Official Conferences, and at least 10% on affiliated conferences
- 25% or more savings on Journal Subscriptions
- Up to 25% savings on Books published by Springer, CRC Press and Cambridge University Press
- $200 savings on Publications in the ISCB Community Journal
ISCB Career Center
The ISCB career center has all you need if you are looking for your first position, exploring a career change, or you need to hire someone in the field. It offers members
- Complimentary Job Postings (valued at $300)
- Unlimited access to the ISCB Resume Repository
- An opportunity to Upload Your Resume (a $100 annual saving)
Connection to Communities & Science at your Fingertips
Connecting, collaborating, and training are the lifeblood of research. ISCB membership gives you access to more than 3,400 researchers from around the world and on-demand science. Members can
- Access the ISCB Member Directory
- Get training and science at the click of the mouse through ISCBtv – recordings of talks from official ISCB conferences
- Browse educational materials and curriculum development tools
Leadership, Recognition, Awards, and Travel Funding
ISCB celebrates scientific achievement and supports the development of emerging researchers. Member are eligible for:
- ISCB Travel Fellowships, supporting travel to ISCB conferences, ECCB, PSB and RECOMB
- ISCB Awards
- The opportunity to become part of ISCB leadership, and influence the field by serving on committees, task forces and conference steering groups
Members who are 10 years beyond their postdoctoral fellowships may also take advantage of the Senior Member Designation, which comes with additional leadership opportunities and enhanced incentives.
Our Collective Voice Promotes, Represents, and Advocated for Science
ISCB works diligently to promote the field of computational biology and bioinformatics by having an influential voice with governments and agencies responsible for scientific funding. Our partnership with FASEB strengthens our voice, allowing us to continue to push for better scientific research funding.
Make a statement about your professional commitment to computational biology/bioinformatics by joining or renewing your membership today! To become a member please visit us on the web or mail us at the address below.
web portal: www.iscb.org