Thank you for your interest in affiliating your conference with ISCB. We offer a self-posting Calendar of Events on the ISCB website where conference organizers can post their events including dates of calls for participation. You can see the Conferences Calendar and link to the self-posting submission form here: http://www.iscb.org/iscb-conference-events
ISCB regularly sends news and announcements of our own and other meetings and events to our membership and the broader scientific community. Announcements for meetings not owned or organized by ISCB are limited to those events that are officially affiliated with ISCB.
ISCB Affiliated Meetings receive:
- Upgraded positioning in the conferences calendar of the ISCB Website.
- Upgraded positioning in the conferences calendar of the ISCB printed newsletter distributed annually at ISMB (only for events happening within one year after ISMB), and electronically immediately preceding ISMB.
- Inclusion of at least two meeting announcements, based on availability and timing, in ISCB News and Announcements e-mailings to current, past and prospective members.
ISCB receives from Affiliated Meetings:
- ISCB logo with hyperlink to ISCB website on affiliated meeting website.
- A minimum 15% discount off meeting registration fees for ISCB members.
- A statement of encouragement for meeting attendees to join ISCB in order to take advantage of the member discount, with a direct link to the ISCB membership page.
If an official conference affiliation is of interest to you and your co-organizers, please apply by completing the form below for review by the ISCB Conferences Committee and/or Executive Committee. It generally takes up to four weeks from the time an application is submitted before a determination is made. If the affiliation is approved we will work together to implement the exchange detailed above. Please note, at this time ISCB offers affiliation to academic (non-commercial) entities only.
Please enter your Name and E-mail below and click on continue to proceed with the application: