When making your conference plans for this year, don't forget the following ISCB-affiliated conferences. Each offers unique learning opportunities for you and your colleagues to further advance the understanding of our science and the communities we serve. ISCB members are offered a special discount just for being a member. Scroll down for details on upcoming key dates and opportunities.
- AMIA Summit on Translational Bioinformatics
- BioIT-World Conference & Expo
- Brazilian Symposium on Bioinformatics
VizBi 2012, Mar 6-8, Heidelberg, Germany
3rd annual Visualizing Biological Data conference, hosted by EMBL
- Poster submission deadline: February 26th
- Regular registration still available with 15% discount for ISCB members.
- Virtual registration also an option for participation by streaming video and chat - deadline: March 2nd
AMIA Summit on Translational Bioinformatics 2012, Mar 19-21, San Francisco, USA
Part of the American Medical Informatics Association's joint summits on translational science; followed by the Summit on Clinical Informatics
- Registration is still open.
- ISCB members are eligible for a 10% registration discount - must use promotional code ISCB12.
RECOMB 2012, Apr 21-24, Barcelona, Spain
16th Annual Conference on Research in Computational Molecular Biology
- ISCB members are eligible for a 10%
- Poster submissions deadline: March 1st
Bio-IT World Conference & Expo 2012, Apr 24-26, Boston, USA
10th Anniversary includes 12 parallel tracks and 16 pre-conference workshops
- Register by March 9th and save
- ISCB members receive an additional 10% registration discount
Brazilian Symposium on Bioinformatics 2012, Aug 15-17, Campo Grande, Brazil
Organized by the comp bio special interest group of the Brazilian Computer Society
- Full Paper submission deadline: March 19th
- ISCB members receive approx 14% registration discount - the greatest discounts are available until June 4th
- Short Paper submission deadline: June 25th
ECCB 2012, Sep 9-12, Basel, Switzerland
Hosted by the SIB-Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics and in conjunction with the SIB annual meeting
- Workshop and Tutorial deadline: March 30th
- Subscribe to the conference newsletter via the URL above for alerts on open calls, deadlines, and program updates.
InCoB 2012, Oct 3-5, Bangkok, Thailand
Hosted by the Asia-Pacific Bioinformatics Network
- Paper submission deadline: April 1st
- Poster and all other submission deadlines: May 15th