Hotel Sofitel San Francisco Bay
Redwood City, CA
Please join us for the fifth annual RECOMB Satellite Conference on Regulatory and Systems Genomics, with DREAM Challenges. Now an official conference of the International Society for Computational Biology, this event is one of the premier annual meetings for computational and experimental scientists in the areas of regulatory genomics and systems biology.
Register now to take advantage of early registration discounts. ISCB members are entitled to special member rates for registration.
Over four days, the meeting will feature 15 keynote talks, additional lectures, poster sessions, and discussion of the results of this year's Dialogue for Reverse Engineering Assessments and Methods (DREAM), a project designed to identify best practices for predicting the structure of biological networks. Best performers from this year's DREAM challenges will have an opportunity to present their methods.
Keynote speakers include:
- Michael Elowitz (Caltech), Stephen Friend
- Michael Elowitz (Caltech), Stephen Friend (Sage Bionetworks)
- Systems Biology
- Markus Covert (Stanford), Dean
Felsher (Stanford), Ernest Fraenkel (MIT), Joe Gray (Oregon Health & Science
University), Joseph Nadeau (Institute for Systems Biology),
- Markus Covert (Stanford), Dean Felsher (Stanford), Ernest Fraenkel (MIT), Joe Gray (Oregon Health & Science University), Joseph Nadeau (Institute for Systems Biology), Jonathan Weissman (UCSF)
- Regulatory Genomics
- Job Dekker (University of Massachusetts Medical School), Angela DePace (Harvard), Joe Ecker (Salk Institute for Biological Studies), Yoav Gilad (University of Chicago), Len Pennacchio (Department of Energy Joint Genome Institute), Saurabh Sinha (University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign)
For more information about the conference,
please visit the
We look forward to seeing you in the Bay Area!
Andrea Califano - Columbia University
Manolis Kellis - Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Sylvia Plevritis - Stanford University
Gustavo Stolovitzky - IBM