ISCB Africa ASBCB 2013 Relocated to Morocco
Dear ISCB and ASBCB Members and Colleagues,
Thank you for your patience as we worked to relocate the ISCB Africa ASBCB Conference on Bioinformatics. The Conference Steering Committee and ISCB Leadership is pleased to report that we have successfully relocated the conference.
The conference will take place March 13-15, 2013 (original dates) at the Novotel City Center Hotel in Casablanca, Morocco. Pre-conference workshops will be offered March 11-12 at the Institut Pasteur in Morocco.
Early registration rates will be available through March 1, 2013.
Register (click here) today to take advantage of these discounted rates.
ISCB Africa ASBCB 2013 Conference on Bioinformatics will feature a broad Bioinformatics scope that includes a special focus on infectious diseases relevant to Africa.
Keynote Speakers are
- Erik Bongcam-Rudloff, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Next Generation Biotechnologies and society: New insights
- Doumbia Seydou, University of Bamako, Mali., Bioinformatics for Public Health in Africa: Challenges and opportunities
- Alice Carolyn McHardy, Saarland University, Saarbrucken, Germany, Computational methods for learning from (meta‐)genomes
- Jean-Michel Claverie, University of Mediterranée School of Medicine, Open questions about giant viruses
- Muntaser Ibrahim, University of Khartoum, Genome analysis under thrust of diversity
- Alfonso Valencia, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Cancer Genome Analysis
To view the entire program, visit www.iscb.org/iscbafrica2013-program/agenda
We look forward to seeing you in Casablanca!
ISCB Africa ASBCB Conference Chair
Executive Director, ISCB