The Sixth Annual RECOMB/ISCB Conference on Regulatory & Systems Genomics, with DREAM Challenges
|Paper Deadline: June 28
Abstract Deadline: Sept 13
DREAM Challenges Deadline: Sept 15
Early Bird Registration Ends: Oct 11
|May 6 - October 11||ISCB Member||Non-Member|
|October 12 -November 5||ISCB Member||Non-Member|
|Become an ISCB member and SAVE!
Visit RECOMB/ISCB 2013
for the latest information
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
Plan to attend one of the premier annual meetings for computational and experimental scientists in the areas of regulatory genomics and systems biology.
CALL FOR PAPERS, ABSTRACTS AND PARTICIPATION IN THE DREAM CHALLENGES
Submissions now being accepted!
Don't miss your opportunity to present the latest findings about regulatory and systems genomics, foster discussion about current research directions, and establish new collaborations that will advance the development of a systems-level understanding of gene regulation!
Presentations will be selected from among the submitted papers and abstracts.
Conference topics include:
- Modeling and recognition of regulatory motifs and modules
- Chromatin state establishment, maintenance, and role in development
- Post-transcriptional regulation and small regulatory RNAs
- Regulatory networks, metabolic networks, proteomic networks
- Cellular signatures of biological responses and disease states
- Phosphorylation, metabolic fluxes, systematic phenotyping
- Mathematical modeling and simulation of biological systems
- Methods for systematic validation of high-throughput biological predictions
- Approaches for aggregation of results arising from different methodologies
- Translational systems biology
Register now and save!
November 8 - 12, 2013