2013 RECOMB/ISCB Conference on Regulatory & Systems Genomics with DREAM Challenges - Call for Papers!
CALL FOR PAPERS!
Don't miss your opportunity to present the latest findings about regulatory and systems genomics, foster discussion about current research directions, and establish new collaborations that will advance the development of a systems-level understanding of gene regulation!
Submissions due June 28!
Conference topics include:
- Modeling and recognition of regulatory motifs and modules
- Chromatin state establishment, maintenance, and role in development
- Post-transcriptional regulation and small regulatory RNAs
- Regulatory networks, metabolic networks, proteomic networks
- Cellular signatures of biological responses and disease states
- Phosphorylation, metabolic fluxes, systematic phenotyping
- Mathematical modeling and simulation of biological systems
- Methods for systematic validation of high-throughput biological predictions
- Approaches for aggregation of results arising from different methodologies
- Translational systems biology
Plan to attend one of the premier annual meetings for computational and experimental scientists in the areas of regulatory genomics and systems biology.
Conference: November 8 - 12, 2013
Visit RECOMB/ISCB 2013 for the latest information