Submit an Abstract for RECOMB/ISCB 2013 Conference on Regulatory and Systems Genomics, with DREAM Challenges!
DREAM Challenges Deadline: Sept 15
Early Bird Registration Ends: Oct 11
|May 6 - October 11||ISCB Member||Non-Member|
|October 12 -
|Become an ISCB member and SAVE!
Visit RECOMB/ISCB 2013 for the latest conference and DREAM8 Challenges information
Submit an Abstract!
Don't miss your chance to be considered for oral presentations and/or poster presentations!
Abstract Deadline: September 13.
- Modeling and recognition of regulatory motifs and modules
- Chromatin state establishment, maintenance, and role in development
- Post-transcriptional regulation and small regulatory RNAs
- Regulatory networks, metabolic networks, proteomic networks
- Cellular signatures of biological responses and disease states
- Phosphorylation, metabolic fluxes, systematic phenotyping
- Mathematical modeling and simulation of biological systems
- Methods for systematic validation of high-throughput biological predictions
- Approaches for aggregation of results arising from different methodologies
- Translational systems biology
If your abstract is accepted, it will be included in an abstract booklet that will be distributed to all conference participants. The abstract booklet will also include abstracts of full-length papers accepted in our partner journals Genome Research, G3: Gene / Genome / Genetics and the Journal of Computational Biology.
Register now and join us in Toronto!
Conference: November 8 - 12, 2013