|Early registration opens
-->14 Feb 2014
-->14 Mar 2014
-->06 Apr 2014
Early registration closes
-->28 Apr 2014
Online registration closes
-->26 May 2014
|CONFERENCE REGISTRATION FEES*
|Early Registration - Valid until
28 April 2014
|Professional (including Postdoc)||205||375|
|Early Registration - Valid AFTER
28 April 2014
|Professional (including Postdoc)||255||425|
|*All prices listed in Euro|
June 2-4, 2014
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS!
NGS2014 invites submissions for paper presentations and posters.
Papers reporting on original research in all areas of high-throughput sequencing are sought. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- State of the art technologies, and technologies under development
- Novel software and algorithms
- Novel applications of NGS technologies in genomics and biology
- Post genome sequencing analysis, including RNA analysis, transcription factor binding sites profiling, histone modifications, nucleosome positioning, copy number variation, genotyping, RNA structure, dynamics of transcription and translation, etc.
- Research breakthroughs based on exhaustive applications of NGS.
- Clinical and translational applications
- Applications to agriculture and biotechnology
- Societal implications: forensic law, sociology research, history, etc.
- Economical impacts
Submit your research now!
Deadline: 14 March 2014