ISCB-LA: Submit Flash Talks and Posters - Deadline is Friday!
Last call to submit your latest research for presentation at ISCB-Latin America X-Meeting!
Flash Talks and Posters Submission Deadline: FRIDAY, August 15!
Submit your research for presentation at the third International Society for Computational Biology Latin America X-Meeting on Bioinformatics with BSB and SoiBio (ISCB-Latin America) and join 450 other top-notch researchers and students from around the globe.
Don't miss your opportunity to become part of this unique and exciting conference!
- Bioinformatics of Disease and Treatment
- Computational aspects
- Comparative Genomics
- Education --The examination of how different models of learning and educational programming in bioinformatics (e.g. tutorials, workshops, courses and e-learning) can be used to impact the understanding and use of bioinformatics across different audiences.
- Functional Genomics
- Genome Organization and Annotation
- Genetic Variation Analysis
- Pathogen informatics
- Population Genetics, Variation and Evolution
- Protein Structure and Function Prediction and Analysis
- Sequence Analysis
- Systems Biology and Networks
|Mark your Calendars and Join us
October 28 - 30, 2014
in Belo Horizonte, Brazil!