Submit your Late Breaking Research today!
NGS 2018 invites submissions of Late Breaking abstracts or posters.
Late Breaking topics include:
• State of the art technologies,
and technologies under development
• Novel software and algorithms
• Novel applications of NGS technologies
in genomics and biology
• Genomic and transcriptomic analyses,
including RNA analysis,
transcription factor binding sites profiling,
histone modifications, nucleosome positioning,
copy number variation, genotyping, RNA structure,
dynamics of transcription and translation, etc.
• Research breakthroughs based on
exhaustive applications of NGS.
• Clinical and translational applications
• Applications to agriculture and biotechnology
• Societal and economic implications:
forensic law, sociology research, history, etc.
• Economical impacts