RSG with DREAM 2018
SUBMIT YOUR WORK TODAY!
NYU Langone Health
550 First Ave
New York, New York
Submit Your Work Today!
The RECOMB/ISCB Conference on Regulatory and Systems Genomics invites abstracts for consideration for oral presentations or participation in a poster session. Abstracts may be either original unpublished work or original work that was published or accepted for publication at a high-impact journal between January 1, 2018 and November 1, 2018.
Submission Deadline: September 24, 2018
- Network visualization and analysis
- Regulatory motifs and modules
- Epigenomics and chromatin state
- Non-coding RNAs
- Regulatory networks
- Co-transcriptional, post-transcriptional, and translational regulation
- Signal transduction networks
- Genetic, molecular, and phenotypic variation and human disease
- Cellular signatures of biological responses and disease states
- Mathematical modeling and simulation of biological systems
- Methods for systematic validation of high-throughput biological predictions
- Single-cell transcriptomics
- Single-cell proteomics
- Machine learning methods for systems biology
- Translational systems biology
Submit your abstract today to be a part of this engaging conference!