We can all do our part to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Here are some simple yet highly effective tips for guarding against this virus and others like it, that you can apply at home, at work, and at the conference:
- Wash your hands often with water and soap for at least 20 seconds (including between fingers, both palms, thumbs, and fingertips).
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or into your elbow. (Discard tissues in closed containers.)
- Do not touch your face or ears.
- Clean shared surfaces and items
- If you are ill, stay home and limit contact with others.