You can be a part of this world class programme!
|Plan to submit your unpublished or published research to these tracks:
• 3DSIG • Bio-Ontologies • BIOINFO-CORE • BioVis
• BOSC: Bioinformatics Open Source Conference • CAMDA
• CompMS • Education • Evolution Comparative Genomics
• Function • HitSeq • MLCSB • MICROBIOME • NetBio •
RegSys • iRNA • SysMod • TextMining • TransMed
• VarI • General Computational Biology
All abstracts selected for oral presentation will be pre-recorded talks with live Q&A. Those abstracts accepted as posters will be part of the virtual poster hall with a pre-recorded presentation of the poster.
The presenting author of the accepted abstracts must be registered to present and be able to attend the conference virtually.