Hello, past and future Rocky Conference Participants,
We have exciting news! We will meet again in person for the ISCB Rocky Mountain Bioinformatics Conference in Snowmass/Aspen, Colorado, on December 8-10, 2022. Registration is open, so get your spot before it sells out!
The International Society of Computational Biology’s (ISCB) Rocky Bioinformatics Conference is an excellent opportunity for early-career researchers to be selected to present their work.
The conference includes short "flash" presentations (10-minute talks), poster presentations, and keynote presentations on current projects, including significant works-in-progress involving the application of advanced computational methods to significant problems in biology or medicine.
· Call for Abstracts & Registration – Open
· Call for Abstract Deadline – October 17th, 2022
· Housing & Registration Deadline – November 15th, 2022
Skiing, Lodging & Logistics
Join us at Rocky and bring your family for a vacation. Rocky participants will receive discounted hotel rooms, lift tickets, and rental equipment.
- $149 per night at Viewline Snowmass resort (regularly $500 per night).
- $90.00 - $105 Full Day Adult Lift Tickets (regularly $149).
- 30% off ski rental.
- Air flights directly to Aspen and Denver from many major airports.
We would appreciate your help in getting the word out to your colleagues. See below for easy ways you can help, such as clicking the link and selecting “like,” “share,” or “retweet.”
1. LinkedIn - Open the LinkedIn Post and “like and share.”
2. Twitter - Open Rocky Tweet and “like,” “retweet,” and tag others you think would be interested in attending.
Visit the website for more information: www.iscb.org/rocky2022.
We appreciate your help and look forward to seeing you at the conference.
The Rocky Conference Organizers