Link with in this page - A2B2C Travel Fellowship Information
The A2B2C and International Society for Computational Biology are pleased to announce a call for Student Support Staff for the ISCB Latin America 2016 Conference (an official conference of the International Society for Computational Biology), the conference will be held November 21-23, 2016 at the Universidad Católica Argentina (UCA) (Catholic University of Argentina).
The conference provides an interdisciplinary forum for the discussion of research findings and methods, and development of long-term relationships and networking opportunities, for researchers within the region, as well as from around the world.
As a member of the Student Support Staff, you will receive valuable first-hand experience at an academic association conference, recognition in the conference program and a certificate of appreciation.
• Assist in registration process as needed.
• Make sure each registrant receives registration handouts.
IN educational sessions:
• Monitor session rooms, alerting conference manager of any AV or emergency needs during session.
• Checking badges for entrance to session rooms.
• Counting attendees in each educational session.
Other conference opportunities:
• Numbering poster boards to include monitoring hanging up and taking down of poster boards by presenters.
• Assist attendees in locating various events throughout the conference.
The A2B2C is also pleased to announce a call for travel fellowships. Applications for fellowships are accepted from A2B2C members (students only) who are authors of a conference presentation. Travel fellowships are competitive awards.
For more information on how to apply check the corresponding page at the A2B2C website.