SUBMIT YOUR WORK
- State of the art technologies, and technologies under development
- Novel software and algorithms
- Novel applications of NGS technologies in genomics and biology
- Genomic and transcriptomic analyses, including RNA analysis, transcription factor binding sites profiling, histone modifications, nucleosome positioning, copy number variation, genotyping, RNA structure, dynamics of transcription and translation, etc.
- Research breakthroughs based on exhaustive applications of NGS.
- Clinical and translational applications
- Applications to agriculture and biotechnology
- Societal and economic implications: forensic law, sociology research, history, etc.
- Economical impacts