TIME IS RUNNING OUT!
SUBMIT YOUR WORK
NGS 2018 invites the submission of abstracts, either original, unpublished research or research that has been published recently in a high-impact journal.
- State of the art technologies,
and technologies under development
- Novel software and algorithms
- Novel applications of NGS technologies
in genomics and biology
- Genomic and transcriptomic analyses,
including RNA analysis,
transcription factor binding sites profiling,
histone modifications, nucleosome positioning,
copy number variation, genotyping, RNA structure,
dynamics of transcription and translation, etc.
- Research breakthroughs based on
exhaustive applications of NGS.
- Clinical and translational applications
- Applications to agriculture and biotechnology
- Societal and economic implications:
forensic law, sociology research, history, etc.
- Economical impacts