Call for Tutorials Proposals - Build knowledge and provide hands-on training in "cutting-edge" topics relevant to the bioinformatics field and the COSI communities.
Submit your tutorials proposal for ISMB/ECCB 2019 now!
Potential topic areas may include but are not limited to the following:
- Analysis tools for long read sequencing
- AI and machine learning for bioinformatics
- GA4GH tools for sequence sharing
- Single-cell RNA or DNA analysis
- Translational informatics: Opportunities for bioinformatics in the clinical realm
- Making your software production ready
- Assembly of genomes in metagenomics
- Data sharing back to the public
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Call for Special Session Proposals!
Deadline: January 31, 2019
Submit your ISMB/ECCB 2019's Special Sessions Proposal for emerging research areas! Special Sessions introduce the ISCB community and ISMB/ECCB delegates to relevant 'hot' topics that are not already covered in the COSI tracks.
A wide range of topics is possible, as long as they are of relevance to computational biology and bioinformatics. Review the list of popular topics here.
|SHARE ON FACEBOOK||FOLLOW ON TWITTER||VISIT OUR PAGE|