- Artificial Intelligence and Molecular Biology
This book is intended for computer scientists and mathematicians who are interested in an introduction to molecular biology and the applications of artificial intelligence to molecular biology. It is now out-ot-print, and is being distributed for free on the web.
- VSNS-PPS (protein structure course
Also has pointers to previous lectures in the same series.
- Primer on Molecular Genetics (Department of Energy)
- Lecture notes on bioinformatic
A good tutorial from GenZentrum, Ludwig-Maximilians University, Munic.
- Databases & Searching
- Exploring Distant Protein Sequence Relationships
- Protein Sequence Alignment and Database Scanning
- MIT Biology Hypertextbook
One of the most comprehensive educational sties on the internet. Sections include: Chemistry, Large Molecules, Cell Biology, Genetics, Recombinant DNA and Immunology.