Barcelona NGS invites ABSTRACT submissions for original research and previous published research, as well as Posters for presentation at the conference. The program will address a wide range of issues including RNASeq-based genome annotation, non-coding RNA analysis, proteomics data integration and data visualization. Sizeable space is dedicated to submission-based presentations from the below topics.
- State of the art technologies, and technologies under development
- Novel software and algorithms
- Novel applications of NGS technologies in genomics and biology
- Post genome sequencing analysis, including RNA analysis, transcription factor binding sites profiling, histone modifications, nucleosome positioning, copy number variation, genotyping, RNA structure, dynamics of transcription and translation, etc.
- Research breakthroughs based on exhaustive applications of NGS
- Clinical and translational applications
- Applications to agriculture and biotechnology
- Novel Reference genomes
The conference will also aim to encompass the associated computational challenges:
- Novel algorithms, methods and pipelines
- Comparative benchmarks of methods
- New visualisation software for NGS
Plan to submit your research to this engaging conference!
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT LATE-BREAKING ABSTRACT IS JANUARY 22, 2016!
Barcelona NGS invites abstracts for consideration for oral presentations or participation in a poster session. Abstracts may be either original unpublished work or original work that was published or accepted for publication at a high-impact journal. Published and un-published original works will be selected on the basis of the extended abstracts and proposed for either an oral or a poster presentation.
Authors with un-published original work selected for presentation at the conference will be invited to submit a full-length paper or extended abstract with full data for peer-review to published* in the ISCB Community Journal, NGS-BARCELONA channel. All Posters will also be invited to submit in poster format to the NGS-BARCELONA channel.
* Authors are responsible for publishing fees. ISCB members receive a 20% discount.
Late-breaking Abstract Submission deadline: January 22, 2016, 11:59 pm (Pacific Time)
Abstracts received before the due date will be considered for oral presentations and/or poster presentations. If your abstract is accepted, it will be included in an abstract booklet that will be distributed to all conference participants. Accepted original research abstracts will also be invited to publish in the ISCB Community Journal at the authors’ expense.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT
Please use this link to EasyChair to submit your abstract. You will be asked to provide information about yourself and your coauthors, including name, e-mail address, and affiliation. Please check one box for corresponding author to indicate who would be speaking or would be primarily responsible for your poster. You will also be asked to provide an abstract title, the text of your abstract, and keywords.