The purpose of the YBS College Fair is to introduce middle and high school students to Colleges and Universities with programs in Computational Biology and Bioinformatics. Students will have the opportunity to watch videos, browse brochures, and read program descriptions in our online University Showcase starting Friday, May 21, 2021. The day of the symposium, students and their families can visit the tables of programs they are interested in to talk with a representative and ask questions.
Colleges, universities, and other programs interested in reaching prospective students are invited to register to exhibit for the YBS College Fair.
Registration is $300 and includes:
- An assigned virtual table during the symposium to speak with students and their families.
- Your school’s logo and link to a website of your choosing on the YBS website.
- An entry in the University Showcase for each program you wish to showcase, up to 4 bioinformatics related degree programs.
Upload material for each showcased program
- Your school’s logo
- Only one logo is required, all programs will be listed as sub items
- Description of the program (PDF)
- PDF/PNG of any flyer, brochure, or infographic
- Program presentation or recruitment video as an MP4 file
- File should be saved with the university name followed by a dash (-) and
the name of the program.
- If doing a video presentation, slides should be widescreen16x9 ratio which
export best to 1080p videos.
All materials must be uploaded by Tuesday, May 18, 2021.