|EXHIBITORS & SPONSORS|
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
Submit your Research to the Premier Comp. Bio. Conference of the Year!
ISMB/ECCB 2017 invites Abstract submissions - previously Highlights & Late Breaking Research - to shape the scientific content of this dynamic conference!
Talks will be organized according to scientific topics which are covered by the 13 Communities of Special Interest (COSIs):
- (3Dsig) Structural bioinformatics and computational - biophysics
- Proceedings Deadline: April 13
- Abstracts/Talks Deadline: May 15
- Bioinformatics Open Source Conference (BOSC)
- Submission Deadline: May 19
- (HitSeq) High Throughput Sequencing Algorithms and Applications
- Network Biology
- Regulatory Genomics (RegGenSig)
- Computational Modeling of Biological Systems (SysMod)
- Translational Medicine (TransMed)
- Other (Emerging topics that represent areas not included in above communities)
If the topic of your submission falls outside the COSI groups, topics on emerging issues within the field should submit under "Other Topics."
Don’t miss your chance to discover, innovate and connect!