Mark your calendars!
GLBIO 2017: Call for Posters!
Share your High Quality, Original Research - Submit a Poster to GLBIO 2017!
Deadline: March 27
A wide definition and inclusion of bioinformatics/computational biology will be considered, and topics of interest include the following:
- Algorithms & Machine Learning
- Bioinformatics Education
- Clinical & Health Informatics
- Data Science
- Databases, Ontologies & Biocurtion
- Disease Models & Molecular Medicine
- Epidemiology & Biodiversity
- Evolutionary & Comparative Genomics
- Gene Regulation & Transcriptomics
- Genome Informatics
- Image Analysis
- Metagenomics & Microbiome Informatics
- Macromolecular Structure & Function
- Network Biology
- Proteomics & Metabolomics
- Sequence Analysis
- Synthetic Biology
- Systems Modeling
- Text Mining & Natural Language Processing