The International Society for Computational Biology and the African Society for Bioinformatics and Computational Biology are excited to bring you virtually ISCB-Africa ASBCB Conference on Bioinformatics, June 7-10 2021.
The ISCB-Africa ASBCB virtual conference's multidisciplinary broad bioinformatics scope features the ASBCB Communities of Special Interest (learn more here) as the foundation of this scientific conference. The conference will foster fresh dialogues, collaboration, and learning opportunities.
Here is what to expect:
- Live and on demand sessions to benefit attendees from all time zones
- Live broadcast with question and answer sessions over the conference days
- Workshops and Tutorials
- Exclusive access to the on-demand repository of talks and poster presentations for viewing at your leisure after conference
- Live networking time to engage with the speakers and other participants
- Live chat feature to engage with other participants within the session room
- A networking café for video meet ups with colleagues, friends, or future collaborators
- Opportunity to explore the research exchange forum (poster hall) and engage with each author!