Need help gaining access to ISCB Nucleus, the ISCB conference platform?
- Are you logged in to Nucleus?
Double check to make sure you are logged in. In the upper right hand corner of ISCB Nucleus or the virtual conference platform is a login function. Click on “Log In” and follow the prompts.
- Are you an ISCB member and still struggling to gain access to ISCB Nucleus?
- Have you registered for the conference/event?
- Are you not a member of ISCB but interested in accessing ISCB Nucleus?
We strongly recommend your consideration to join ISCB - https://www.iscb.org/become-a-member. ISCB members get complimentary access to ISCB Nucleus and all of the functions within. This includes unlimited access to ISCBacademy, ISCBacademy training series, and archived content. Non-members can still access the content library by registering for access here: https://iscb.swoogo.com/ISCBnucleus-registration
Using the Juno App:
- Download the Juno app from your applications store.
- Launch the application from your phone.
- Ask for the magic link using the email address you used for your ISCB membership or ISCB conference registration
- Open the magic link from your phone and choose open with Juno app
After you launch the app for the first time, you can log into the app using your user name and password without receiving a magic link.