| Call for ISMB 2003 Posters |
Poster submissions are now closed.
Posters Presenters should note the following:
- You must submit two versions of your poster abstract: a 50-word abstract that will be printed in the conference program, and a one-page abstract to be posted on the conference web site.
- At least one of the poster authors must be present at the conference.
- Space for posters is limited, and we may not be able to accept all poster submissions. If the amount of poster abstracts exceeds the capacity, every effort will be made to ensure that all groups who wish to participate in the poster
- Presenters of accepted posters will be notified by May 9, 2003.
- The size of the poster space is: Height: 1m, Width: 1m. Fasteners will be provided at the site, please DO NOT bring tape, tacks or pins.
- A table will be provided for laptop computer demos if requested. A battery re-charging room will be available. Sorry, no on-site power provided to posters.
- There is a maximum of two posters per presenting author.