Submissions for ISCB-LA A2B2C are now closed. Please view the conference program for program details
Late-breaking Research Poster Submissions Details
Deadline: October 7, 2016
The ISCB-LA 2016 welcomes the submission of abstracts for late-breaking research poster presentation. Poster abstracts are solicited in all areas that involve the application of advanced computational me
thods covering a range of topics reflecting the multi-disciplinary nature.
Accepted posters are displayed at the conference. Authors will be assigned a presentation time in one of two sessions.
Participants interested in presenting a poster at ISCB-LA 2016 are required to complete the submission form and submit a max. 250-word abstract.
ABSTRACTS NOT CONFORMING TO THESE GUIDELINES WILL BE RETURNED WITHOUT REVIEW.
Poster Submission Abstract template pdf (click here).
Bioinformatics of Disease and Treatment
- Computational aspects
- Comparative Genomics
- Education --The examination of how different models of learning and educational programming in bioinformatics (e.g. tutorials, workshops, courses and e-learning) can be used to impact the understanding and use of bioinformatics across different audiences.
- Functional Genomics
- Genome Organization and Annotation
- Genetic Variation Analysis
- Metagenomics, Ecology and Environmental Genomics
- Pathogen informatics
- Population Genetics, Variation and Evolution
- Protein Structure and Function Prediction and Analysis
- Sequence Analysis
- Systems Biology and Networks