Submit a Short Talk or Poster Presentation
The RECOMB/ISCB Conference on Regulatory and Systems Genomics invites abstracts for consideration for oral presentations or participation in a poster session. Abstracts may be either original unpublished work or original work that was published or accepted for publication in a high-impact journal between January 1, 2021 and November 1, 2022. Unpublished work will be considered for either an oral or poster presentation.
- Abstract Submission for Oral Presentation and Poster deadline: Wednesday, September 14, 2022
- Author notifications will occur on or around Wednesday, September 28, 2022
- Late Breaking Posters deadline*: Thursday, October 20, 2022 or until capacity is reached.
*Poster portal information will be sent to all approved posters after the notification deadline. Note Late Breaking posters will have a very short turn-around as all presentations MUST be uploaded between October 25-27.
All presenters are expected to present in-person at the conference and will be required to provide a pre-recorded talk for the virtual platform library in advance of the conference. The pre-recorded talk will be available shortly after the live presentation to provide faster and more seamless access to the conference content for virtual participants.
Any abstracts submitted after the deadline will be included only at the discretion of the conference chairs, and will be eligible for poster presentations only. Please also note that we can only allow one abstract per presenting author.
Authors reserve the right to publish their work elsewhere.
In-Person Poster Hall: When preparing accepted posters please note that your poster should not exceed the following dimensions: 46 inches wide by 45 inches high. There will be 2 posters per side on the each poster board.
Virtual Poster Hall: When preparing accepted posters please note that your poster will need to be uploaded via the virtual platform portal in two formats - a PDF of the poster and a 5-7 minute flash talk video not to exceed 100MB.
How to Submit Your Abstract
Please use this link to EasyChair to submit the text of your abstract (400 words or less). You will be asked to provide information about yourself and your coauthors, including name, email address, and affiliation. Please check one box for corresponding author to indicate who would be speaking or would be primarily responsible for your poster. You will also be asked to provide an abstract title, the text of your abstract, and keywords.
This conference is designed to present the latest findings about regulatory and systems genomics, foster discussion about current research directions, and establish new collaborations that will advance the development of a systems-level understanding of gene regulation. Some possible topics include:
- Network visualization and analysis
- Regulatory motifs and modules
- Epigenomics and chromatin state
- Non-coding RNAs
- Regulatory networks
- Co-transcriptional, post-transcriptional, and translational regulation
- Signal transduction networks
- Genetic, molecular, and phenotypic variation and human disease
- Cellular signatures of biological responses and disease states
- Mathematical modeling and simulation of biological systems
- Methods for systematic validation of high-throughput biological predictions
- Single-cell transcriptomics
- Single-cell proteomics
- Machine learning methods for systems biology
- Translational systems biology