Mark your calendars and join us July 26 - 30
With a focus on everyone’s safety, ISMB/ECCB 2021 conference is going virtual. Capitalizing on the successes from last year and improving our platform in response to your suggestions, ISMB/ECCB 2021 will bridge time zones, enabling our global community to gather, share, network, and learn all from the comfort of your choosing.
The ISMB/ECCB conference alliance has become synonymous with collaboration, fostering fresh dialogue, and providing inumerable learning opportunities. Moving the conference to a state of the art virtual interface will not change what attendees have come to expect from this conference. The virtual interface will only enhance the attendee experience and ensure that more of you can enjoy it.
Here is what to expect in the virtual environment:
- Training workshops and tutorials
- Student Council Symposium
- Live and on-demand sessions to benefit attendees from all time zones
- 500+ expected scientific talks
- Live question and answer feature to engage with the speaker during sessions
- Live chat feature to engage with other participants within your session room
- Dedicated time for research presentation within the Research Exchange Forum (formally Poster Hall)
- Ability to serendipitously make new connections when utilizing the attendee profile and match maker features
- Schedule one-on-one time with speakers, poster presenters, exhibitors, and sponsors to learn more about their work, products, or services
- Exclusive access to the ISMB/ECCB 2021 on-demand repository of talks and poster presentations for viewing at your leisure after conference dates
Though we realize nothing replaces trying to run across a convention center between sessions, ISCB is making every effort to create a virtual experience that mirrors an in-person experience with less sore feet at the end of the day. Opportunities to present your research are still available.
Thank you for your continued support of ISCB and ECCB, and we look forward to “seeing” you in July for ISMB/ECCB 2021, the premier virtual event of the year!