The International Society for Computational Biology is pleased to announce the HPC-AI Advisory Council (HPCAIAC) and National Supercomputing Centre (NSCC) Singapore 2021 APAC HPC-AI Competition.
High-performance computing and artificial intelligence are the most essential tools fueling the advancement of science. In order to handle the ever-growing demands for higher computation performance and the increase in the complexity of research problems, the world of scientific computing continues to re-innovate itself in a fast pace.
The competition encourages international teams in the APAC region to showcase their HPC and AI expertise in a friendly yet spirited competition that builds critical skills, professional relationships, competitive spirits and lifelong comraderies.
- The HPC-AI Advisory Council will finalize the list of competitive teams by April 30th, 2021
- The HPC-AI Advisory Council will announce the training plan on May 7th, 2021
- All teams should submit presentation slides together with their code before October 15th 2021
- The HPC-AI Advisory Council will announce the presentation review agenda on October 19th, 2021
- The presentation review is scheduled from October 26 to November 6, 2021 via video conference. Each team will have 30 minutes to present and 30 minutes for Q&A.
- The final results will be announced at the Supercomputing Conference 2021 in November 2021, in St. Louis, MO, USA.
- The award ceremony will take place at the Supercomputing Asia 2022 conference in Singapore
The winning teams will receive the following awards*:
- First Place (one team): $5,000 (USD) and a reserved spot representing APAC at the 2022 International ISC Student Cluster Competition
- Second Place (one team): $3,000 (USD)
- Third Place (one team): $1,500 (USD)
- Merit Prize (up to three teams): $1,000 (USD)
- Each team member will receive a certificate.
To become part of a team – register here - http://www.hpcadvisorycouncil.com/events/2021/APAC-AI-HPC/register.php