Career Fair will take place Thursday, July 27th from 12:40pm - 2pm in the Exhibition Area.
Click HERE for the digital ISMB Jobs Board or scan the QR code at the ISCB booth in the Exhibit Hall.
Attending the Career Fair
- Conference attendees participating in the Career Fair must upload their resume into the ISCB Career Center (https://careers.iscb.org/) resume repository and will have a 'Talent' ribbon on their conference badge.
- Sign-up is allowed on-site to attend the Career Fair but attendees MUST stop by the ISCB Booth and sign up.
Recruiting at the Career Fair
- Institutions/Exhibitors participating in the Career Fair will have a blue identifier on their exhibit booth/recruiter tables. Additional institutions that are recruiting will have a table in the Exhibit Hall near the Jobs Board.
- Recruiters participating in the Career Fair will have available positions posted on the jobs board and/or additional opportunities at their tables and will have a 'Talents Seeker' ribbon on their conference badge.
Career Fair Recruiters
- Barcelona Supercomputing Center (PerMedCoE)
- Novo Nordisk Research Centre - Oxford
- St. Jude Children's Hospital
- The Jackson Laboratory
- University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus - Department of Biomedical Informatics
- University of Florida
- University of Southern California