ISCB-LA SoIBio BionNetMX Funding Fellowships
The ISCB-LA SoIBio BioNetMX Conference is pleased to offer funding fellowships for students, postdoctoral fellows, and early career researchers to present a talk or poster at the conference in Querétaro, México. Funding sources for Fellowships are very limited and we regret that we are not able to fund all applicants. The conference organizers are committed to providing support to as many eligible applicants as possible. Fellowship consideration is based on need and accepted work to the conference. Conference registration waivers for both in-person and virtual participation may be requested.
As funding sources are limited, applicants must be prepared to secure additional funding as the Fellowship funding will not fully support the expenses to attend the conference in Mexico.
- Applicant must be listed as an author and be the presenter of an accepted Oral or Poster presentation (including Late Posters)
- Applicant must submit their talk title and EasyChair submission number when completing the application
- All applicants must attend all three (3) conference days and are strongly encouraged to also attend a workshop session
- All applicants must secure additional funding from other sources in order to be able to cover the full costs of attending the conference. Virtual registration waivers will be provided to those who wish to attend and present remotely.
- The deadline to submit a fellowship application is September 30, 2022, by 5:00 Eastern Time. No exceptions will be made.
Red Iberoamericana de Inteligencia Artificial Para Big Biodata (RIABIO) supported by CYTED
Red Iberoamericana de Inteligencia Artificial Para Big Biodata (RIABIO) supported by CYTED is pleased to offer travel support/conference registration funding to scientific researchers within the organization’s network for ISCB-LA SoIBio BioNetMX 2022. Researchers must submit research for presentation (oral or poster) at the conference and be accepted to the conference. All travel fellowship applications received to ISCB will also be passed to RIABIO for consideration.
For more information, please visit https://www.cifasis-conicet.gov.ar/bioinformatica/riabio/
Funding Fellowships Brought to You By: