ALL Posters - set up for display on Sunday, July 13 (8:00 am - 10:00 am)
- Author presentations will take place Sunday, July 13: 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Author presentations will take place Monday, July 14: 5:45 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Poster Sessions with Authors are held 5:45 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. on Sunday, July 13 (odd numbered posters) and 5:45 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. Monday, July 14 (even numbered posters). Authors should be prepared in advanced to be available to present on their assigned day. Please note due to the large number of posters we are unable to accept special requests for presentation dates.
Poster Display Size: When preparing accepted posters please note that your poster should not exceed the following dimensions: 46 inches wide by 45 inches high. There will be 2 posters per side on the each poster board. One poster will be an odd number and the other will be an even number. View a diagram of the the poster board in pdf format here.
Delegates wishing to have their poster printed in advance could use the services of http://phdposters.com/
Our pricing is by linear foot of poster. Pricing for ISMB attendees would be as follows:
|View Posters By Category|
- A) Bioinformatics of Disease and Treatment
- B) Computational aspects
- C) Comparative Genomics
- D) Education
- E) Epigenetics
- F) Functional Genomics
- G) Genome Organization and Annotation
- H) Genetic Variation Analysis
- I) Metagenomics
- J) Pathogen informatics
- K) Population Genetics Variation and Evolution
- L) Protein Structure and Function Prediction and Analysis
- M) Proteomics
- N) Sequence Analysis
- O) Systems Biology and Networks
- P) Other